The Green Ninja

The Green Ninja
The Green Ninja

Friday, October 12, 2012

Chapter 8: You gotta be kidding me/
Lloyd's POV~
I wondered where the ninja were. Cole said something about finding Jay or something but I was busy. Then my girlfriend,Julie called. She snuck into Darthly's dressed as a boy. We were kids then but her grandma runs that tea shop in Jamanicai village and "Tomorrow's Tea" spilled on her and now she's as old as me. "Destiny's Bounty, Lloyd speaking." "Hey Lloyd! Um I saw some ninja in this snake city and yeah-" she said. "Say no more get your sea green ninja suit and meet me at snake city!" I said. "k" she said. When we got there I saw her and I fell into a trans. "Hello? anyone home? let's go!" I came back to earth and we went inside. I saw the ninja and I pulled on my ninja mask and Julie did too. Eliza saw us but I shused her. She nodded and so did I. She looked so familliar but why? I pushed the thought out of my mind. Just then something grabbed me and I couldn't breathe. I saw Julie struggling and a burst of courage ran through me! I punched the constrictai and he let go of us. I used spijitzu and cut the ninja down. I grabbed Jay and we got on my dragon. Pythor was following us in a Rattala Copter. I told Julie to take the reins and I jumped of using Jay's full potential. The snakes followed me and I flew as fast as I could. The others got away and I Flew to a cliff. I flew up to dodge the cliff but the snakes didn't and they crashed. I flew back to the bounty and Jay was awake. He was standing there surprised. I asumed Nya kissed him but what do I know? Then it was dinner time.Eliza cooked and she wore her hair in a pony tail. Then I knew where I saw her!

No comments:

Post a Comment