The Green Ninja

The Green Ninja
The Green Ninja

Friday, October 12, 2012

Chapter 7: an old foe.
Cole's POV~
"PYTHOR!" we all said together. This couldn't be happening! He's probably going to use Jay to lure us into a trap but I saw the tears in the girl's eyes and I knew that we had to go. Nya was practically crying. Eliza, not so much. When we got to the city of Oura Borrus I told my team "be alert. anything might happen." Nya had her exo-suit on and was ready for a fight. Eliza just walked and acted like she didn't care but I knew she did. Just then a can came out from a corner and before I could tell everyone to hold their breath we were all asleep.
"Wha- What happened?" I said as I awoke. I was tied up and couldn't move. I saw the others waking up too.
Nya's POV~
My exo-suit is gone and I'm tied up. I'm never gonna get to Jay at this rate. Wait, Jay? He's tied up next to me! He was unconscious and he looked beat up. Poor Jay. I hope he's ok.
Eliza's POV~
My head hurt and the ropes burned my skin. "Where are we?" I asked
Kai's POV~
"Where else would you be but Oura Bourusss?" a familliar voice said. "Pythor? You died didn't you?" I asked. "How did your dear Ssssensei ssssurvive?" he said. "What are you going to do with us?" I asked. "Oh you'll see" he said with an evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment