The Green Ninja

The Green Ninja
The Green Ninja

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Chapter 3: Sibblings unite
Eliza's POV~
"Yeah my brother, Jay, I came to see him again." I said. How could they not know that Jay had a sister? How could he not talk about me? Oh he's gonna get it!
Zane's POV~
Jay had a sister? He never said anything about a sister! I ran through my data base and he never talked about her.
Cole'sPOV~
Wow! My friend Eliza was related to my partner Jay! wow!
(time skip cause I'm lazy lol)
When we got to the bounty Jay froze when he saw Eliza. I couldn't help but laugh. "Jay? meet Eliza." I said between laughs. "your sister! and my friend from well, as long as I can remember!"
Jays POV~
I tried to say something but the words wouldn't come out! It felt like the time Cole made me lose my voice! Then Kai walked in
Kai's POV~
"Ummmmm..." is all I could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment