The Green Ninja

The Green Ninja
The Green Ninja

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chapter 2: An old friend.
Cole's POV~
I tapped  her shoulder and she said "COLE!?!?" and slapped me "OW!!!" I said "Why did you do that!" "Because I was surprised to see you." then she kissed me where She slapped me "That was because I don't like hitting people."
Zane's POV~
I saw Cole coming in with a girl. I told my falcon to see what they were doing. "Activating falcon vision" I said
Cole's POV~
We kept talking and that's when I saw the falcon. "ZANE!" I said angrilly. "Yes?" he said through a speaker through the falcon. "QUIT SPYING!" I yelled. "I am not spying I am looking at what you are doing so I can inform the sensei."
Eliza's POV~
UGH! Boys. Why are they so annoying! Maybe it's just because they're ninja. Then again I'm the water ninja and I know spinjitzu. I asked Cole to "teach" me so I could rub it in his face. "Uh guys let's just go back to the Bounty! I can't wait to se my brother again!" "Brother?" Cole and Zane said together.

No comments:

Post a Comment